Whether you’re recovering from an accident or illness or are aging and beginning to experience difficulty in performing activities of daily living, you have options. Most likely, you’d prefer to stay at home. However, you don’t want to bother your loved ones.
With home health care, you don’t have to worry. Aside from the fact that this arrangement allows for you to stay at home while being assisted with things like cooking, cleaning, and bathing, there are some less-known facts that could help make this difficult decision a whole lot easier.
Reduce the Chance of Hospital Readmission
Hospital admission resulting from falls is more common than you may realize. It often results when a patient returns home for healing without the proper assistance. While you will need to make an investment in home health care, it’s one that can pay back substantially when it prevents future medical bills.
Quality Care in Your Home
You can receive hospital-quality care in your own home. Aside from helping out with activities of daily living, there are even options for different therapies that can help make your recovery even more effective. As technology continues to advance, there will continue to be more quality services available right in your home including infusion therapy and a whole lot more.
Time is a Valuable Asset
In a perfect world, we’d be there to take care of our loved one’s every need. However, we also have our own families for which we’re directly responsible, and there’s only so much time to go around.
If you’ve found yourself in the difficult position of trying to balance your time in such a way to consider the intricate needs of an ill or elderly loved one, everyone loses when you have to compromise. Home health care ensures a capable and well-trained individual will be offering the focused care they need.
Making Adaptations to Changing Needs
Home health care professionals make it their goal to help you or your loved one adapt to changes. As we age, our needs change. There are things caring professionals will help you consider including:
- Necessary remodeling to help promote ease in mobility
- Analysis of the home to identify potential dangers
- Placement of common items in a location that reduces the possibility of falls
Comforts of Home
We feel at home, well… at home. One of the most difficult things elderly people face is having to leave the place where they’ve spent years creating lasting memories. It can also be very difficult on the family as this often results in the sale of a childhood home.
Home health care allows patients to stay in their homes and continue making even more unforgettable memories for many years to come. Familiar settings can even help those suffering with progressive disorders like dementia.
Focus on a Single Patient
Hospitals and residential facilities face a common problem. They each have multiple patients for whom they must divide their time and attention. When you rely on home health care, your loved one will receive quality, one-on-one attention that really counts.
Oftentimes, time is very sensitive. You have the peace-of-mind in knowing, if an emergency does arise, your home health professional will be readily available to provide them with the quick help they need.
An Investment That Pays Back
Home health care in Tulsa for yourself or a loved one can be a positive and healing experience. Not only does it provide peace of mind for your loved ones, but it can even take stress off your plate when it comes to assurance you have the help you need to keep your house operating smoothly.
Whether you just need a little assistance with cooking and cleaning or require more extensive help with mobility and more, home health care is definitely an option to keep on the table.
Follow Vibrant Life Home Health Care!
Vibrant Life Health Care Services:
Tulsa Health Care Services with Vibrant Life include the following:
- Intravenous Nutritional Therapy (IV Therapy)
- IV therapy commonly treats bacterial and/or viral infections, allergies, aging, asthma, chronic fatigue, chronic sinusitis, coronary artery disease (hypertension), depression, detoxification (including heavy metals), fibromyalgia, hepatitis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, malnutrition, migraines, muscle spasm, Parkinson’s disease, and upper respiratory infections.
- Prolotherapy is a natural procedure designed to heal soft tissue injuries. This process helps the body’s own method of repairing itself from a wound. By using prolotherapy, the body is able to grow new connective tissue on damaged or weakened areas.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma treatment has been used in various medical procedures since the 1980s. Many famous athletes have received PRP for various difficulties, such as sprained knees and chronic tendon injuries.
- Detoxification Therapy
- Liver detoxification with glutathione infusions; liver support and rejuvenation with alpha-lipoic acid infusions; heavy metal chelation with EDTA infusions, Hydrogen peroxide infusions for allergy, sinus and lung conditions, infections, as well as pain and Raindrop Therapy with pure essential oils.
- Chiropractic Therapy
- Chiropractic Therapy for back and neck pain, sports injuries, headaches including migraines, myofascial release, therapeutic exercises, nerve impingement, trigger point therapy, plantar fasciitis.
- Pain Management
- Non-Opioide Pain Management services include trigger point therapy, trigger point injections, nerve blocks, anti-inflammatory injections, chiropractic therapy, ultrasound, prolotherapy, PRP, Raindrop therapy.
- Nutritional Testing and Counseling
- 21-Day Purification Cleanse, weight-loss programs, hormone testing, neurotransmitter testing, adrenal fatigue, evaluation and supplementation, B-12 injections.
- This natural healing process creates a thicker dermis that gives the appearance of younger healthy skin and the reduction of wrinkles or stretch marks. Micro-Needling is the latest innovation for the treatment of acne scars, fine lines, and overall healthy skin.
- Gardasil Injury Treatment
- Many people are not aware of the risks associated with the Gardasil vaccine. Vaccines contain questionable ingredients that can trigger a vaccine injury. According to statistics on the site SaneVax, as of 2013 more than 32,000 people have reported adverse effects to the Gardasil vaccine. More than 145 have died, over 1,000 are permanently disabled, and more than 6,400 have yet to recover.
- Integrative Cancer Treatment
- Vibrant Life Oklahoma offers integrative/complementary cancer treatment through IV Therapy. After receiving chemotherapy, most patients feel weak, sick, exhausted, and their body is very run down. IV Therapy helps to restore the nutrient value and assists chemotherapy in killing cancer cells.
- Drug & Alcohol Detox
- Receiving optimal amounts of key nutrients, both during and after detoxing from drugs or alcohol, can mean the difference between success and failure. Our proven program helps support your body’s detoxification pathways, while helping correct imbalances in neurochemistry, to help you feel better sooner.