Each year, there are 14.1 million new cases of cancer worldwide. Additionally, there are 8.2 million people who will die of cancer related diseases around the world. As cancer has become one of the leading causes of deaths worldwide, new treatments are implemented to slow down or reverse the disease. One of the most effective treatment is IV therapy. This therapy, as part of an integrative cancer treatment, is currently helping thousands of cancer patients stay strong as they attempt to survive cancer treatment.
What is IV Therapy?
IV therapy or Intravenous therapy is a type of therapy that delivers nutrients directly into the vein of a patient. IV therapy is typically used for patients who have a type of metabolic disorder or disease which can damage or inhibit nutrients to the cells. IV therapy directly delivers the nutrients to the circulatory system, bypassing the digestive system, to greatly increase the absorption of nutrients. By introducing nutrients into the circulatory system, body tissue is able to enter a state of “tissue saturation.” The result is a body that is more energized and able to better defend and repair damaged cells.
What nutrients are used for cancer related IV therapy?
While IV therapy is used for various type of a disease states, cancer patients require a specific diet of nutrients in order to help energize the body. Some of the nutrients introduced to a cancer patient’s circulatory system the following:
- Vitamin C – This vitamin is introduced in high doses to improve symptoms of patients with terminal cancer. In a recent study, patients who received a IV treatment of Vitamin C versus patients who received oral doses experienced a 25 fold increase in plasma concentrations.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – Friendly bacteria thrive in high oxygen environments while cancer cells cannot survive in that same oxygen rich environment. Introducing Hydrogen Peroxide, via IV treatment, can release single oxygen molecules to the bloodstream, which can destroy cancer cells.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Alpha Lipoic Acid attaches itself to free radicals and can kill cancer cells.
- Glutathione – Known as the “mother of all antioxidants,” Glutathione can help detoxify the body.
- Myers’ Cocktail – This mix of minerals and vitamins, is used to enhance the immune system.
How effective is IV therapy?
As part of an Integrative Cancer Treatment, IV Therapy has been shown to show positive effectives. In one clinical trial, high levels of vitamin C (800 to 1000 normal daily levels), introduced to the body via IV therapy, showed positive effects for patients with brain and lunch cancer. IV therapy is considered a more preferable treatment because of the lower cost and the nearly nonexistent negative side effects. Compared to other cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy, IV therapy is shown as less expensive and potentially more effect way to treat multiple types of cancers.
By introducing high doses of certain vitamins, as well as high levels of oxygen and antioxidants, via IV therapy, cancer patients can see positive results. IV therapy, as part of an integrative cancer treatment, has been shown to be more cost effective with less side effects. Overall, IV therapy for cancer patients may become the future for treating, and possibly killing, cancer.
Follow Vibrant Life!