Tulsa Nutritionist Can Change Your Life And Help You Reach Your Goals
If you’re tired of failing diets and want to live a higher quality of life, you should consider hiring the best Tulsa nutritionist. A nutritionist must earn a bachelor’s degree with some jobs requiring graduate degrees. With a degree and certification, they can begin employment in hospitals, schools, senior care facilities, clinics, restaurants, gyms, and public health agencies to name a few.
Programs and Testing Nutritionists Offer
Our Tulsa nutritionist must stay abreast of the latest trends in the diet and health industry. They coordinate and create meal plans tailored to the individual client’s needs. When working in a hospital or senior facility, they will manage food schedules and oversee nutritional staff. Their eating advice is based on nutritional science. A nutritionist offers nutritional counseling to address goals for the client’s overall health and well-being. Their job is to explain different nutritional programs, so they are better understood and attainable. They advise clients on how to make the best food choices to treat and prevent diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and obesity among others. Nutritionists can perform testing, evaluations, and suggest specific weight loss programs to help you reach your goals.
The purification cleanse is a popular lifestyle changing program prescribed by nutrition specialists. It’s a 21-day process that brings healthy habits into focus. The purification cleanses detoxes the body and helps clients maintain healthy body weight by regular exercise, eating whole foods, and taking nutritious supplements. The supplements allow the body to release toxins for safe detoxification naturally.
Weight Loss Programs
Weight loss is achieved by burning more calories with physical activities than you consume. A nutritionist will create a weight loss program that consists of realistic goals, a nutritionally-balanced eating plan, and an exercise program based on your physical level, and a behavior change plan to keep you on track. Weight loss programs must consider portion count, calorie count, nutrition counts, and strive to develop healthy habits that will last a lifetime. Your nutritionist will check your body mass index (BMI) to indicate your body fat percentage and set reasonable goals. They will create a program that will help you maintain a healthy weight long-term. Tulsa nutritionists can help you not let small slips turn into detrimental weight regain. If you are currently seeing a physician, they can refer a dietary nutritionist to create a specific weight loss program for you.
Your nutritionist can help identify the hormone imbalances that create dysfunction through a physical exam and diagnostic testing through saliva, stool, blood, and hair analysis. They will identify a variety of nutritional deficiencies and pinpoint which organ systems are the most stressed from nutrition. Nutrition response testing is a tool that analyzes the body to determine any underlying causes of illness. Hormone testing uses properties of the human tissues and cells to determine necessary health changes. It includes joints, glands, muscles, and organs. Hormone testing is performed to uncover several disorders such as:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Poor digestion
- Blood sugar problems
- Sleep problems
- Emotional stress
- High cholesterol
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Autoimmune disorders
Neurotransmitter testing is also performed by nutritionists. Neurotransmitters are naturally produced chemicals in the body that help the brain, and nerve cells communicate. They prompt glands to secrete hormones that control muscle activity, serotonin to aid in sleep, and dopamine to boost mood.
One experiences adrenal fatigue as a result of adrenal insufficiency and chronic stress. The adrenal glands produce cortisol that helps regulate blood pressure. If you are chronically stressed or anxious, your adrenal glands are not able to produce enough cortisol which results in adrenal fatigue. Some common symptoms of adrenal fatigue are:
- Body aches
- Low blood pressure
- Digestive issues
- Loss of appetite
- Chronic fatigue
- Muscle weakness
Once diagnosed with adrenal fatigue by your doctor, a nutritionist can create an adrenal-friendly diet that limits foods and drinks high in unhealthy fats, and processed sugar. They will request you avoid alcohol, caffeine, white sugar and flour, fried foods, and artificial sweeteners.
Evaluation And Supplementation
Our Tulsa nutritionist can evaluate the integrity of a product or supplement when considering whether or not it’s best for their clients. They can take direction from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ guidelines which are based on a thorough review of scientific evidence. A nutritionist must report any negative reactions from using a supplement following FDA documentation procedures. A nutritionist can implement supplements into your diet plan for optimal results. They must avoid the bias of particular brands and provide their clients with the proper educational materials regarding the specific supplements.
B12 injections are used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency. Vitamin B12 is vital in helping the body use carbohydrates and fat for energy. Many people don’t get enough of the vitamin in their diet alone. Vitamin B12 deficiency might occur in conditions such as cancer, intestinal problems, or poor nutrition. Clients suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency may experience stomach problems, nerve damage, and anemia. Your nutritionist can perform B12 injections if you’re unable to absorb the vitamin orally from food. Vitamin B12 is injected under the skin deep into the muscle through a needle. Nutritionists understand that vitamin B12 is the essential mineral that vegans and vegetarians are deficient in. They will likely recommend that they undergo testing for B12 deficiency.
There are many ways a nutritionist can help you reach your goals and recognize the changes you’ve been looking for. A nutritionist provides a lot more motivation and support than your traditional doctor.
Vibrant Life Health Care Services:
Tulsa Health Care Services with Vibrant Life include the following:
- Intravenous Nutritional Therapy (IV Therapy)
- IV therapy commonly treats bacterial and/or viral infections, allergies, aging, asthma, chronic fatigue, chronic sinusitis, coronary artery disease (hypertension), depression, detoxification (including heavy metals), fibromyalgia, hepatitis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, malnutrition, migraines, muscle spasm, Parkinson’s disease, and upper respiratory infections.
- Prolotherapy is a natural procedure designed to heal soft tissue injuries. This process helps the body’s own method of repairing itself from a wound. By using prolotherapy, the body is able to grow new connective tissue on damaged or weakened areas.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma treatment has been used in various medical procedures since the 1980s. Many famous athletes have received PRP for various difficulties, such as sprained knees and chronic tendon injuries.
- Detoxification Therapy
- Liver detoxification with glutathione infusions; liver support and rejuvenation with alpha-lipoic acid infusions; heavy metal chelation with EDTA infusions, Hydrogen peroxide infusions for allergy, sinus and lung conditions, infections, as well as pain and Raindrop Therapy with pure essential oils.
- Chiropractic Therapy
- Chiropractic Therapy for back and neck pain, sports injuries, headaches including migraines, myofascial release, therapeutic exercises, nerve impingement, trigger point therapy, plantar fasciitis.
- Pain Management
- Non-Opioide Pain Management services include trigger point therapy, trigger point injections, nerve blocks, anti-inflammatory injections, chiropractic therapy, ultrasound, prolotherapy, PRP, Raindrop therapy.
- Nutritional Testing and Counseling
- Tulsa Nutritionist 21-Day Purification Cleanse, weight-loss programs, hormone testing, neurotransmitter testing, adrenal fatigue, evaluation and supplementation, B-12 injections.
- This natural healing process creates a thicker dermis that gives the appearance of younger healthy skin and the reduction of wrinkles or stretch marks. Micro-Needling is the latest innovation for the treatment of acne scars, fine lines, and overall healthy skin.
- Gardasil Injury Treatment
- Many people are not aware of the risks associated with the Gardasil vaccine. Vaccines contain questionable ingredients that can trigger a vaccine injury. According to statistics on the site SaneVax, as of 2013 more than 32,000 people have reported adverse effects to the Gardasil vaccine. More than 145 have died, over 1,000 are permanently disabled, and more than 6,400 have yet to recover.
- Integrative Cancer Treatment
- Vibrant Life Oklahoma offers integrative/complementary cancer treatment through IV Therapy. After receiving chemotherapy, most patients feel weak, sick, exhausted, and their body is very run down. IV Therapy helps to restore the nutrient value and assists chemotherapy in killing cancer cells.
- Drug & Alcohol Detox
- Receiving optimal amounts of key nutrients, both during and after detoxing from drugs or alcohol, can mean the difference between success and failure. Our proven program helps support your body’s detoxification pathways, while helping correct imbalances in neurochemistry, to help you feel better sooner.
Follow Vibrant Life IV Therapy!